CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kaden!

Happy 1st Birthday, Kaden!
I cannot believe that you are already one year old! My how time flies!
You are such a sweet boy and I am so blessed to be your "Aunt" Jenni!

Our first picture together!
Getting to deliver you was one of the most special days of my life!

This is what happens when your aunt Jenni gives you your first bath at the hosptial.
There would be many of these hairdos to come in the next year!

Like this one...

You have gotten so big!
I love you so much and I am so excited to watch you grow!

1 comments:

Ginger said...

Thank you so much!! Kaden loves it! He can't wait to see his Aunt Jenny today. We cannot thank you guys enough. Justin and I are so blessed to have you guys in our lives. We love you!