CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Audrie!!

Congratulations to my friends Shane and Stephanie who welcomed their baby girl, Audrie Kate into the world today!

Adeline and Adam were very happy to meet their new sister!I had the honor of taking care of my sweet friend today. The doctor even let me deliver Audrie! I also got to play photographer. Any day that I can deliver a healthy baby and then take her pictures is a great day!Thanks again, Stephanie for letting me be a part of this very special day. I treasure your sweet family and feel so blessed to have you in my life!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow. From now on I will call you Dr. Woolley. Great pictures. I love you bunches!

The Goods said...

Beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

Thanks so much for taking care of my wife. If there is somewhere to nominate a nurse of the year, you definetely have my vote! You were really amazing and the Lord has gifted you with compassion and a servant heart.

Just wanted to let you know that you meant the world to my family and could't thank you enough. Hope we can all get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, you were such a blessing to our family! Thank you for caring so deeply for my little girl and new granddaughter!! You made such a wonderful day even more special!! Love you very much---Becky Awtrey (Stephanie's mom)