CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

God's faithfulness

On Monday, my friend Erica wrote this post.
My comment was "I can't wait until I am posting this same post celebrating your family!"
Little did we know that the day before, her son was being born!! I cannot believe that I get to do this only four days later!!

So, here I go!
Today, Erica and Colin became parents!
I am so overwhelmed with joy for them that I cannot even stand it. Praise the Lord for His goodness and faithfulness!
Just this morning, she posted this, where she said "It's hard not to get very discouraged and depressed, quite frankly. I don't know how we would keep our heads up these days if it wasn't for the hope and peace we have in knowing that the Lord is in control. Even if CPS is not moving, or Arrow is not communicating, or the judges are not ruling...the Lord is at work and He will move when the time is right. It is in His full power to move with these parties or in spite of them in accordance to His will."
Just hours after writing this, she got the call that they have been waiting on for so long. God is so good and His timing is impeccable. His creativity never ceases to amaze me.

PRAISE GOD for His mighty and faithful Hand!

We love you, Erica and Colin and are SO thrilled for you guys! We are continuing to pray as you and your son get acquainted. We are trusting God to work out all of the details. That it will be a smooth transition to parenthood and that all of the legal aspects will resolve without complication! You have so many people that love this little boy already and have been praying for his precious life. We are all here for you to help you in ANY way that we can!

5 comments:

Court said...

God is good and He is faithful! YAY :)

Erica said...

Thank you, sweet friend! You are such an important part of this journey and what a blessing it is to celebrate this with you, especially you. I can't wait to introduce my little man to you in a few hours!

Love you so much!
XOXOXO

Ronda said...

I agree with you, Jennifer! We love this little boy so much already! May the Lord receive all the glory for this precious miracle!

Jenny said...

Hey! I've been thinking about you lately and praying for you :)

i'm excited to get to visit with you a little more at Erica's shower! yay!

have a great week

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled for Erica and Colin. I have been following their story through you. What a blessing! I am faithfully praying that it will be your turn soon!
Jill Haywood