CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 12, 2010

No more Rivals.com!

Yea! I can see ME again! That was just the weirdest thing, ya'll. I still don't know what was going on with that whole Rivals.com thing. I even had Rusty look at it, just to prove that I wasn't completely crazy. It did the same thing for him, but he restarted the computer and it worked fine again. Weird.

The job is still going really well. Each day seems to get a little bit less stressful for me. After 2 weeks in PACU (the recovery room), I am going to start training in pre-op tomorrow. Hopefully after spending some time in both areas, I will have a good feel for which one suits me best. I have always thought that I will probably like pre-op better because I like the interaction with the patient so much. In PACU, they are sedated and then when they wake up, they are still not really themselves. I wanted to give the recovery room a fair shot before making up my mind, so hopefully I will soon have a better idea of where I want to be permanently.

We are still finishing up some of the details of our patio, but it is mostly finished. Though it is nothing fancy, I am so excited to have this space! I think that I will definitely enjoy having it when we have kids and I can sit outside and let them play.
Here are the before shots:

And here is what it looks like now:

It seems as if the Byrd family got some use out of it too, so I am happy that we had it done for them. She sent me a few pictures of their activities. This is my new boyfriend, Jackson. Could he be any cuter?
This is him on Easter Sunday... look at that suit! Just melts my heart! While they were staying with us, we went to dinner with them on night and when his mom took him to the bathroom, he asked her (about me), "Mommy, is she is a princess?" I just about died! He is going to be quite the ladies man!

6 comments:

Kyle and Melanie White said...

The back patio looks great - like it has been there all along. Glad work is going well too.

The Riley Family said...

I love the patio! What a great place to grill, relax, drink wine (hint hint :-) I miss you friend! It looks great and that Jackson is adorable. Love you!!

PS.. Beckett & Eli think you are a princess too :-)

Sharon said...

I think I am in love with Jackson, too.

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...

The patio looks great! And, yes, you are a princess. :)

Robert and Kim Holz said...

Ok, you totally needed that patio. It looks so amazing and like it was supposed to be there all along. I love the rocking chairs too. We want to come over!!