CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jackson's 4th Birthday

Last weekend, I went to Stillwater, Oklahoma to celebrate my nephew's 4th birthday!


Could he be any cuter?

While I was there, they took me to eat at Pop's, which is a really cool place out on Route 66.

Bottles of pop lined all of the walls of the restaurant





The next day, we went to eat lunch with my sister-in-law in her classroom, then went to play at a local park.

The BIG kids had fun too!



Jackson woke on his birthday to find Buzz and Woody in the kitchen with his gifts!


Then we headed to Oklahoma City for lunch at Chuck E. Cheese's before I had to fly home.





It was so great to get to be a part of this special day!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Great pictures with a cute little boy!

Jodi Holland said...

Well Well Well...haha I am so glad you came to visit us! Jackson was thrilled to have you there to be a part of his birthday!! You are very special to us! love you bunches xoxo