CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Introducing Nate Ryan Brothers

In March of 2009, my bestie, Erica was blessed with an amazing little boy that she named Nate. For the last 17+ months, she and her husband Colin have been jumping through hoops and red tape to finalize their adoption.  

During the process, she chose not to display any pictures of Nate on the internet, for his protection. And so, I have not been able to show off one of my favorite little boys in the whole wide world. But all that changes now. 

Today, I had the honor of being in the courtroom as a judge declared what we have known since the day he entered their life: This little boy is their son. He is now officially a Brothers!!

So, I am happy to finally get to introduce to you
Nate Ryan Brothers



His name, Nate means "A gift from God"

Proud new parents

What a beautiful family!


Loved and spoiled rotten by his grandmas

And his Aunt Corrie

(I know this one doesn't have Nate in it, but I still had to share. It makes my heart happy every time I see the joy on Erica's face in this picture from Nate's Welcome Home party!)



























And finally, the BIG DAY!!!!!


Many of you that read this blog know Erica and what she means to me. It sounds corny, but I know that I would not be who I am today without her friendship. She is one of the strongest, kindest, most generous, thoughtful and loving women that I have ever met. Her wisdom, laughter, sympathetic ear and friendship have guided me through my own journey, as I watch her travel her own. I am blessed beyond measure to have her in my life and to share this joy with her. She is an amazing mommy and to say that I am thrilled for her today, is the understatement of the year. 

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Great pictures and precious boy. I just want to kiss those sweet little cheeks. Good job, Jenn!

Kyle and Melanie White said...

Great pictures! I was hoping to see them someday. Congratulations to Erica and Colin!

Erica said...

Any of you who read this blog know that Jennifer is the most selfless, caring, generous, talented, beautiful, and loving friend ever created.

I LOVE that we are mistaken for sisters (or mother/daughter - geez, do I really look THAT old?). You are family to me. I always wanted a sister, and you were worth the wait!

Thanks for celebrating today with us. It would have been incomplete without you there for it all.

I love you more than words. Love you more than my luggage. Love you mean it. Love, love, love you! XOXOXOXO

Kiki said...

I love that you showed so many pictures of him growing up! What a cutie!

Never Enough Food said...

ADORABLE!

Katie said...

Congratulations to them! Love the pictures of that beautiful little boy!

Erica and Jamie McMillan said...

He's simply gorgeous!! Love the photo of the two of you!!

Unknown said...

I'm going to cry!! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. He is adorable. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the 15th picture and all the rest, too! The picture by the pool is so fun! So glad you have Erica in your life...and Nate Brothers!

Robert and Kim Holz said...

How Amazing! What a precious little boy. Congrats to Erica and Colin.