CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 26, 2010

So blessed...

On Monday, I was blessed to be a part of a beautiful birth day party. My sweet friends, Adam and Laura delivered their precious twins, Annabelle and Will. 



I was honored that they wanted me to be there and would not have missed it for the world! I have been praying for these babies for a long time and am SO thankful that they are finally here!

Laura has been such a sweet encourager and prayer warrior for us over the past few years. I am blessed to have her in my life and call her my friend! I can't wait to watch these babies grow. She is going to be the best mommy ever. 

These are the kind of days that make me really love my job....



4 comments:

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

I know these days are sweet for you - but hard at the same time. Praying that your day will come soon!
Mammy

The Riley Family said...

You are the best twin photographer .. make that baby photographer ever. We are all blessed to have your amazing talent in our lives. I would not have survived it without you. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.. Love you bunches :0

Unknown said...

Reading this gave me chills. You are just a gift, Jennifer, to everyone you meet. I am crying tears for you right now. Girl! You make me turn into a water fountain! I think it is beautiful and incredibly unselfish of you to share in the joy of the birth of your friends' children. I want that so bad for you & Rusty. I will never stop praying for it. Love you, friend.

laura said...

How blessed we were to have you nurse us through that day...it meant more to me than you will ever know. God gave us "immeasurably more than we could ever ask or imagine" in you! I will always treasure how you prayed with us before the babies were born...we are so thankful for you and Rusty and love you guys!