CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Did you think that I forgot how to blog?

Well, I didn't. But, I was afraid that I might if I waited much longer.

Things have been pretty chaotic around the Woolley house for the last few weeks. Even though I had a little bit of a break between jobs, I seemed to be even more busy than ever.

Last Monday, I started at the new hospital and so far, things are going great! It has been a week full of nursing orientation, learning the computer system, etc., but I will get to start on my unit on Tuesday and I am so excited! I am nervous because it will be completely different and I have a lot to learn. But, so far everyone has been so welcoming.

In the midst of starting the new job, I also had several photo sessions, had a patio built (pictures to come), and got to spend some time with new and old friends.

But mostly, I have been getting our house prepared to rent it out again for the Shell Houston Open.  Jonathan Byrd and his family are coming tomorrow and will be staying for the week. We spent the weekend cleaning and moved out tonight into a nearby hotel. Then, I found out today that they are also planning on hosting a Bible Study at our house for 25 PGA players and their families, led by the PGA Chaplain. No pressure, or anything! I am so glad that I didn't find out about it until today. Otherwise, I probably would have gone crazy with my shopping and decorating! They have invited us to come to the Bible study, so it will be interesting to see how it is to be in my own home and not be the hostess! 

I will keep you posted and promise to be better about my blogging now that my life is starting to settle into my new routine.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you also get tickets to go to the golf tourney? Will that be on your schedule? Cool!

Court said...

Ah Redstone -- I'm sitting at my desk - looking directly at the 1st green and the 18the hole. I always enjoy this week at work - we get a birdseye view into all the tourney happenings. Glad to hear that everything is going well with the new job.

Stacey said...

Wow Jennifer! All exciting stuff! so neat that your new job is falling into place. Will be praying for you and that you will love it just as much as your prior area of nursing. Have fun at the PGA bible study! Pretty cool.

Ashley McWhorter said...

So glad you are liking your new job! Such a blessing! Love you, girl!